Welcome! Thank you for taking part.
This is a live brief. Emily has kindly shared her working document that she is using as reminders and key reference in creating her new trend report for Spring Summer 2019. Use this document to absorb the mood and get a feel for the trend direction.
- For each trend there is a girls and boys page. This page is populated with images for 3 age groups as listed on the page
- Please follow the file guidelines and submission instructions carefully
- Please only send your best finished work. Go for Quality over quantity
- Please do not share any of these pages online, on your blogs, social media or any other public forum as they are intended for personal use only as an aid in this design process
- Feel free to share your own designs and work in process shots. Use hashtags #risedesignandshine and #RDSTrends and or tag @risedesignandshine so we can follow along and re-share your work.
Join the private Rise Design and Shine Facebook group. Here you can share any images you would like feedback on or feel stuck with: https://www.facebook.com/groups/risedesignandshine/requests/
Download the pdf:
2000 px tall (any width)
Jpg or PNG
- There is no limit on the number of designs you can submit, but please opt for quality over quantity!
- Mocked up images are allowed
- One design per image
- Designs submitted can be new or old work provide they fit the trend or are updated to fit the trend
- You are welcome to add a subtle ©Your Name on the bottom of images, no logos please. Your work will be fully credited
- You must own the copyright for any designs submitted
- You retail all rights to your work and are free to sell or license work submitted
Upload your designs to the Emily Kiddy Flickr Group
Do not disable downloads, Emily will need to be able to download selected designs: https://www.flickr.com/groups/emilykiddy/
In your description please copy and paste the following, adding your details:
Phone number (optional):
Although the deadline for all prints is Friday 22nd September (midnight GMT), it is advised to submit your designs as and when they are done before this date. You can submit in stages, you need not wait for all your designs to be ready to upload at the same time.
If your work is featured you will receive a PDF of the trend publication for personal use. This means you cannot share the publication or pages from the publication however you will be allowed to link to the magazine preview if you wish - details will be sent for this once it is published.
If you would like to know more about Emily's processes and tips about trend forecasting, have a listen to our video interview: https://youtu.be/rI-RYkQSETw
Enjoy, we can't wait to see what you create!